Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Claire who? Oh Claire-bear!

I promise I really do have a baby. I know you only ever see pictures of Abby, but Claire really does exist. So here's some pictures to prove it! Seriously, she is the best baby in the world. She's just happy, fat, and content. She sleeps relatively well, naps well (most of the time), eats well... and she always manages to be asleep when I shop, go to the park, etc. It's rather convenient. Could a baby possibly be that good? I think Heavenly Father knew what I needed. ...or could handle... anyway. So here are some pictures of my beautiful chunky love!






Because this picture ROCKS. My family at the top of a hill in English Camp, Friday Harbor.

9 comments:

KristenL said...

Oh, she is so cute. I can't wait to squeeze her little fat rolls. I'm glad she is such a good baby for you.

Lekili said...

What a gorgeous baby! I miss snuggling with her. By the way, who was your amazing photographer? Ha Ha

Give Claire and Abby big loves for me!

"In the way . . ." said...

Great pictures. Love the one from English Camp too . . . .

Meg said...

She's so cute! Can't wait to meet her! I can't say my baby has been quite as angelic! But of course we still love her to death. Lucky you!

Lauren said...

American camp, English camp... whatever. ;)

Stacey said...

Claire is SO beautiful! Glad to hear she is such a good baby. I think its so cute you guys call her Claire-bear...my Sarah honestly thinks Cecily's full name is Ceci-boo-boo :)

Lisa D said...

Oh my goodness- I can't believe how big she is now!! So cute!

The Gibbs said...

oh my. just got caught up on your blog and really did about throw up. i'm so sorry. i can't imagine. we'll be praying for you and abby.

Maryn said...

I love you guys... I can't wait till you come home!