We had an incredible first warm day in May. Seriously, incredible. We played outside in the sandbox all morning and then played on the swings. In between there, we sat on our picnic blanket drinking cherry slurpees and just soaking up the sun. It felt AMAZING... We took our dinner outside too. I just couldn't help it! I didn't want to be inside EVER! After dinner, I asked Jesse to help me move the couch outside for some pictures. He didn't even hesitate. Love my husband. :) So we took some pictures fast of the girls. We tried so hard to get Ben in there. My goal was to get a picture of the three kids together... but Ben would not have it. He was so upset. We'll try again later. So this is what we got last night! It was way fun. Abby told me we could take pictures all of the time if I'd just bring out the couch more often. Hahaha...
This one (above) is my favorite. My calm collected husband... and my three crazy children. It's a pretty good picture of what life is always like at our home. He's always the level-headed anchor, and the rest of us are running about yelling, screaming, making messes, etc.
Oh Ben! You can smile! Thanks cute boy. :)
3 comments:
Super fun! Great idea taking the couch outside! I bet the girls were much more cooperative. :)
Beautiful family!
Love all the bright colors and of course your gorgeous family. We are so blessed to have technology that allows us to see you so often. It almost makes it feel like we don't live so far away from you. Ben cracks me up...he is such a smiley baby, but he really doesn't love the big black camera does he? Glad you got one of him alone smiling. Sooo cute!
Love that you took the couch outside! Cute pics!!
Post a Comment