Friday, March 18, 2011

Danny Boy

You probably won't appreciate this if you're not a Muppets lover. A family friend posted this on facebook and I cracked up. My dad is a great Swedish chef and my brothers are wonderful Animals. We just need a Beaker. We watch Muppets every Christmas... and usually a few more in between. :) It's a good reminder of home.

The Muppets.
Enjoy.

4 comments:

Lekili said...

wow. glad to know there's another great tradition for st.patricks day. who could play beaker?

Nate + Callie said...

Awesome!! I will always love the Muppets!!

"In the way . . ." said...

Is it that I look like the Swedish Chef?

Paula said...

Thanks so much for making me laugh at 2:30 in the morning, Lauren! We have always loved the Muppets too--in fact, Josh is now playing the Muppets album with his kids that I played for him as a little boy. And we never missed The Muppet Show when it was on weekly. I think your two grandpas could play the judges:) And with all the tall thin dudes in our family, we ought to be able to come up with a good Beaker--couldn't Seth pull off that falsetto? Hope you're having the best time with your mom and Maryn this week!!