I'm not even going to try to be creative about this.
I'm pregnant.
I'm sixteen weeks along and I find out December 7 what the baby is (hopefully).
I haven't been crazy sick this time. In fact, I've felt rather fabulous.
I just thought I'd let you know so I can start posting about baby projects.
I really am excited. I promise. I think my seemingly unenthusiastic state is a result of no exclamation marks. For that, you can blame my older sister. ;)
22 comments:
YAY!!!! So happy for you! Congrats!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! That's awesome! Abby is going to be a great big sister.
editorgirl, I love you.
Congratulations!!! That is nice you haven't been sick. Sarah would hate my writing- I use !!!! all the time- Kristen teases me about it.
Lauren, oh my goodness, I am SO happy for you! I am so excited! Congratulations! I wish I could be there to give you a huge hug.
How are you feeling? I wish we lived closer! We miss you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Wahoo! Does this mean I can tell my friends now?
Congrats! So excited for you!
Yay! We're so excited for you guys! And yes Sarah will probably slap me too....can't wait to hear how it goes and what it is. So glad to hear you feel so good! Yay!
Laur congrats! How exciting! YAY!
Yay Lauren congratulations! I'm SO happy for you!! I think the lack of sickness means you're having a boy ;)
wait, you're pregnant?! that explains where our jar of pickles went.
This is so weird to me cuz I forget that not everybody knows! Yay for girls nights and unkept secrets.
Congratulations, Lauren! I'm so excited for you guys.
Wait! Does this mean I can start shopping for a third grandchild?
Oh fun. Congrats!
Congratulations cute girl! I'm so happy for you guys, and am happy that you are feeling good!
Congrats Lauren! That's so awesome! Let me know when you find out what it is.
I am so happy for you! Tell me your trick, we are still having trouble. HA! Congrats!
I had no idea! Are you even almost showing? I seriously would have never guessed! I am so happy for you!
I can't take it anymore.
Someone please point out that Mom is already shopping for the fourth, fifth, and twelfth grandkids.
ha, ha! Sarah crakcs me up! Congratulations Lauren! You are an amazing mom! (I use exclamation points all the time~sorry! Don't edit me out!))
Post a Comment